URBAN RAIL TRANSPORT S.A WEBSITE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR STASY.GR
The Site Owner retains all copyrights and other proprietary rights in or relating to any content provided on the Site. Except for downloading and printing a small number of copies of the content for your personal use only, you may not sell, transfer, reproduce, transmit, distribute, perform or display such content without the express consent of the Site Owner.
The Site Owner may include or provide links to other websites on the Internet. These other websites may provide opinions, recommendations, or other information from various individuals, organizations or companies.
IN PROVIDING SUCH LINKS, the Site Owner DOES NOT INVESTIGATE THE CONTENT OF SUCH INFORMATION. The Site Owner DOES NOT ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, WARRANT, OR RECOMMEND THE ACCURACY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR NECESSARILY SUBSCRIBE TO ANY SUCH OPINIONS OR RECOMMENDATIONS. FURTHER, TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU MAKE USE OF ANY LINK TO ANY OTHER WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET, THE DISCLOSURE, REPRODUCTION, SALE OR DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREON MAY BE PROHIBITED.
The contents of the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, videos, sounds, etc. ('Content'), are protected by copyright under national laws, and the Site Owner retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Content, all copies thereof, and all copyrights and other proprietary rights therein. Upon acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, Site Owner authorizes you to view, download and print a small number of copies of the material on the Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use. You may not modify, sell, assign, or transfer the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose or otherwise except as expressly permitted by the Site Owner. The Content is subject to modification without previous notice at the editorial discretion of Site Owner.
Use of Interactive Areas.The Site Owner may provide communication forms, bulletin boards and other interactive areas ('Interactive Areas') on the Site. If you use any of the Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your own communications and the consequences of posting those communications. The Site Owner does not assume any responsibility for the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any material posted on any Interactive Area, or for consequences of any Interactive Area communications on or arising from use of the Site. In consideration of being allowed to use the Interactive Areas, you agree not to engage in the following activities:
- Using an Interactive Area for any purpose in violation of national, or international laws;
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity as determined by the Site Owner at its sole discretion;
- Posting material that contains any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other code which may contaminate or destroy the files or programs of Site Owner or its users;
- Posting advertisements or solicitations of business
- Impersonating another person
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using the Interactive Areas, or which, in the judgment of Site Owner, exposes Site Owner or any of its users to any liability or detriment of any type.
The Site Owner does not screen communications in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by users, or any other person or entity. If notified by you of communication(s), which are alleged not to conform to the terms of this Section, Site Owner may investigate the allegation and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s). The Site Owner reserves the right (but has no obligation) to remove or edit communications which are abusive, illegal, disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform to these Conditions. In addition to the removal rights described above, the Site Owner reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all Website Areas at any time, with or without notice, in the exercise of its sole discretion. The Site Owner reserves the right (but is not obligated) to monitor, edit, or disclose any posting on the Interactive Areas as to the lack of adherence to the Terms and Conditions, if required in the course of normal operation and maintenance of the Site.
Your Submissions. Any communication (excluding Personally Identifiable Information) which you may post on the Site is considered to be non-confidential. You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications that infringe or violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party that are either defamatory or that violate any party’ s privacy or publicity rights. By submitting communications to any part of this Site, you automatically grant or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted, to the Site Owner a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication (or any derivative work based thereof) alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses.
- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information. The Site Owner collects personally identifiable information about you only when you voluntarily provide such information. (Personally identifiable information is any information that can be used to identify or contact a specific individual and any other information about that individual.)
- Use of Personally Identifiable Information. The Site Owner will not sell or otherwise transfer or disclose personally identifiable information to third parties not affiliated with Site Owner without the your prior consent (except as may be required by law, such as a court-ordered subpoena, search warrant, or other court order; or required by exigent circumstances). That means that the Site Owner will never disclose your name, e-mail address, street address or phone number to third parties without your consent. The Site Owner reserves the right to perform statistical analyses of user behavior (on an aggregate basis) in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
- Voluntary Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information on Interactive Areas (collectively 'Interactive Areas'). Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information (for example, user name, e-mail address) on an Interactive Area of the Site, that information, along with any substantive information disclosed in your communication, can be collected and correlated and used by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of the Site Owner and the Site Owner makes no warranties about the discoverability of your identity by methods beyond our control.
- Collection of non-personal information..The Site owner may collect non-personal identification information through the use of 'cookie' technology and/or Internet Protocol (IP) address tracking ('cookies' are small text files a website can use to recognize users who access the website consecutively). Non-personal identification information might include the browser that you use, the type of computer, its operating system, the internet service providers and other similar information. The Site Owner sytem also automatically gathers information about the areas you visit on the Site and about the links you may select from within the Site to other areas.
Disclaimers and other Information
- INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY SITE Owner IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND NEITHER THE SITE Owner NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE. MORE SPECIFICALLY, THEY DISCLAIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, CORRECTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE, APPLICATION OR PURPOSE.
- BY ENTERING THE SITE YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT Site Owner, AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGE, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN ON IT OR ANY OTHER INTERACTION WITH SITE Owner. IN DOING SO, YOU AGREE THAT YOU RELEASE VOLUNTARILY AND UNEQUIVOCALLY the SITE Owner FROM ANY LIABILITY.
- The Site Owner does not make any representation or warranty concerning errors, omissions, delays or other defects in the information supplied to users, or that its files are free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other codes that include or manifest contaminating or destructive characteristics, despite the fact that the Site Owner expresses his commitment to do his best in order to avert such situations.
- With respect to communications to Site Owner, Site Owner does not guarantee that it will respond to all inquiries.
- If any clause or provision set forth above is determined to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under present or future law, then, in that event the clause or provision so determined to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining clauses or provisions.
- Any notice to Site Owner shall be given in writing and sent by certified and registered mail to IT Department - URBAN RAIL TRANSPORT S.A, 67 Athinas Str, GR-10552 Athens GREECE, or by e-mail to email@example.com.
- The application of these provisions, disclosures and disclaimers and all other matters arising from your use of this Site or of any information you obtain from Site Owner shall be governed by the Greek national laws. Any claims, disputes or other controversies relating to or arising from these provisions, disclosures and disclaimers or from your use of this Site or any information you receive from Site Owner shall be brought exclusively in the Athens Courts and you hereby expressly consent to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts.
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS, DISCLOSURES AND DISCLAIMERS SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FAIR AND REASONABLE, AND THAT YOUR AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW AND BE BOUND BY THEM IS NOT THE RESULT OF FRAUD, DURESS OR UNDUE INFLUENCE EXERCISED UPON YOU BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY. The SITE Owner MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, PROMISES, WARRANTIES OR UNDERTAKINGS CONTRARY TO THOSE SET FORTH ABOVE.