Tram is a targeted advertising medium, with its main advantages being:
- The largest moving advertising surface in the Greek market
- 21 hours of daily operation
- Servicing commercial areas (Syntagma – Glyfada – N. Smyrni – Faliro)
- 100% surface route
- 26 km within the city fabric
- State-of-the-art technology,
- Highest aesthetic and design standards
- 63.000 passengers daily
- Zero clutter
- 48 tram stops
- Modern & eco-friendly transport mean
- Customer-oriented service
1) Full wrap – exterior surfaces of tram vehicles for 1 month.
2) Interior labeling of tram vehicles for 1 month.
Seat-backs and tram floors are labelled
3) Advertising on the promotional panels of the tram stops. Your advertisements are displayed on 75 double-sided panels which are located at the 48 stops of the tram network.
Due to high demand a strict order of priority is kept for written requests for advertising on the panels of the tram stops. Requests will be accepted from the 14th to the 20th of each month, for the next one. (contact details below).
4)Promotion on the Infotainment screens. Display your message on (7) screens within each TRAM vehicle and on our entire fleet! The number of the screens and the distance between them, as well as the display frequency of the advertisements, guarantee that your message will reach 63.000 persons daily - the total number of the daily passengers of the tram.
The screens host pictures (duration: 10 sec) or videos (duration: 40 sec).
Each message is displayed 85 times daily(minimum) at each one of the TRAM vehicles.
5) Branding of tram stops.Label the tram stops with your products or service.Every surface available is labelled with your advertising message: panels, backs of the ticket issuing machines, barriers, covers’ fascia and pillars.
6) Vehicle rental. The ΤRAM travels through the streets of Athens, transporting your guests!
The tram vehicles are available for corporate or private events, party, press conferences, photography sessions, video filming and help you to impress your guests!
7) Promotional activities.Your advertising messages are promoted ideally at the stops of the network and the tram vehicles. Flyer and sample distributions as well as various happenings are designed according to your special needs.
Syntagma, Zappio, Leoforos Vouliagmenis, Fix, Kassomouli, Neos Kosmos, Baknana, Aegeou, Aghias Fotinis – Platia, Megalou Alexandrou, Aghia Paraskevi, Medeas-Mykalis, Evangeliki Scholi, Achilleos, Amfitheas, Panaghitsa, Mousson, Edem, Pikrodafni, Marina Alimou, Kalamaki, Zefyros, Loutra Alimou, Elliniko, 1st Ag. Kosma, 2nd Ag. Kosma, Aghios Alexandros, Ellinon Olympionikon, Kentro Istioploias, Platia Vergoti, Paralia Glyfadas, Paleo Demarhio, Platia Katraki, Aggelou Metaxa, Platia Esperidon, Kolymvitirio, Asklipiio Voulas, Batis, Flisvos, Parko Flisvou, Trocadero, Aghia Skepi, Delta Falirou, Tzitzifies, Kallithea, Moschato, Neo Faliro, Stadio Irinis & Filias – S.E.F.
For the use of the advertising media at the tram you can contact the Commercial Development Sector of Urban Rail Transport S.A.: e-mail: email@example.com, Fax: 214 414 1392.
- For full wrap (exterior surfaces) or interior labelling of the tram vehicles you can contact: Renata Hoyias, tel: (+30) 214 414 1114
- For advertising on the panels at the tram stops and for promotional activities you can contact: Sabine Papachrysanthou, Head of the Commercial Development Sector (+30) 214 414 1204
For further inquiries you can contact: Catherine Demerouti, Commercial and Corporate Communication Director, (+30) 214 414 1137.